Hello Rustillians!

I'm pleased to announce the next Bay Area Rust Meetup on Thursday, August
21, 2014, at Mozilla's San Francisco office: Please sign up here if you
wish to attend:

http://www.meetup.com/Rust-Bay-Area/events/191293242/

This is a unique meetup because we will be having the full Mozilla Rust
team in town in attendance and speaking about what they've been working on.
Here is our lineup of speakers:

• Alex Crichton: Cargo: forged in a crucible of Rust

• Niko Matsakis: TBD

• Patrick Walton - Explaining the Borrowcheck (or TBD).

• Aaron Turon: The intersection of new language features and libraries.

If you cannot attend in person, we will have the talk livestreamed on Air
Mozilla (https://air.mozilla.org/bay-area-rust-meetup-august-2014/). As
always, Mozilla will be graciously providing food and drink.

I hope you can all make it!

-Erick

PS: The brand new San Francisco Rust Hacknights meetup group is also
hosting a hacknight happening that same week on August 19th:

http://www.meetup.com/SF-Rust-Hacknights/events/194585552/

Don't miss out on it!