I added rust.cc to the list of user groups on the wiki: https://github.com/rust-lang/rust/wiki/Docs

On 12/11/2014 02:53 AM, Fantix King wrote:
This is great! Definitely a must-to-attend! I'll post this great news in a local QQ group of Chinese Rustaceans (also http://rust.cc community)

Thanks a thousand for organizing this!

BR,
Fantix
--
http://about.me/fantix

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 6:45 PM, Jakub Bukaj <ja...@jakub.cc <mailto:ja...@jakub.cc>> wrote:

    Hello Rustaceans!

    I am pleased to inform you that there will be a Rust meet-up in
    Beijing, China on Saturday, the 17th of January 2015. Mozilla China
    has kindly agreed to host us at their Beijing office so we'll meet
    there at 14:00.

    I will be visiting Beijing at that time and will hold an introductory
    session about Rust and Servo. Otherwise we'll keep it fairly free-form
    and I hope there'll be lots of interesting discussions about
    developments in the Rust ecosystem. If you're in Beijing and would be
    interested in giving a talk about a community project or even your own
    project using Rust, please do let me know! :)

    See the Eventbrite page for this event:
    https://www.eventbrite.com/e/rust-meet-up-in-beijing-tickets-14905925023.
    There will also be more details about the gathering posted on the
    community website. [0]

    I hope to see you there!
    Jakub

    [0] http://mozilla.com.cn/