Hi all,

I'm glad to announce my first serious rust project handlebars-rust. It's mainly for server-side templating in web development. But you can also use it anywhere if you need to generate some text from a programmable template.

Handlebars-rust is going to push rust one more step near web-ready. It works with iron as a middleware, and should work with any other web framework in theory.

Before rust, I'm a clojure and java developer. Rust is my first programming language that touches bare metal. So any code-review and pull request are welcomed. After all, I hope this project could help you to kick-off rust development more easily with current web stack. Thanks!

git repo: https://github.com/sunng87/handlebars-rust
crate name: handlebars
documents: https://sunng.info/handlebars-rust/
iron example: https://github.com/sunng87/handlebars-rust/blob/feature/iron/examples/iron.rs (I will eventually make the iron middleware a standalone module with auto-reload and template scan. Currently it's still a little difficult to get iron compiled because of upstream breaking changes.)

- Ning