Geoff Wing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> typed:
:Hmm, according to my X headers, the error is correct and the
:code is wrong.  The error is at:
:XRegisterIMInstantiateCallback(.., .., .., ..,
:                               XIMProc(XIM, XPointer, XPointer), ..)
:And the code in rxvt says  XIMProc(Display *, XPointer, XPointer)
:Of course, it doesn't use the "Display *" variable.  Should be enough
:to change that to "XIM"

Just looked at this further.  According to my manual page the function
should be an XIMProc but according to the XFree86 sources I have (3.3.x)
it's an XIDProc which is why it works for most people.  I'll look
at my ORA book when I get home again.  Either way, it'll need a
workaround to satisfy those with X versions conformant to each.

Regards,
--
Geoff Wing : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>     Work URL: http://www.primenet.com.au/
Rxvt Stuff : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>      Ego URL : http://pobox.com/~gcw/