I used simple_switch_stp but all i have to do is to ignore a determinate dpid
and my algorithm is to check if in the event the dpid is different from that to
ignore and than if is different i need to instantiate this switch with the dpid
that i have from the event
I use a the event "connectionup" i don't remember how this event it's called in
ryu so how can i do this? My goal is to ignore a switch by its dpid is this the
right way?

Inviato da iPhone