Hi,

IIRC, cbench supports ONLY OpenFlow 1.0.
So, simple_switch_13.py (which supports only OpenFlow1.3) can not communicate
with it.
Please confirm the OpenFlow version definition of your app includes OpenFlow
1.0.

The following is the definition of simple_switch.py (which supports OpenFlow
1.0).
   https://github.com/osrg/ryu/blob/master/ryu/app/simple_switch.py#L33

Thanks,
Iwase