Hi,

Sorry, I don't know much about ryu/services/protocols/ovsdb, though...

The error you got seems to be raised at the Python 'ovs' library,
which is developed by the Open vSwitch project.
   https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs/tree/master/python

How about taking contact to the Open vSwitch team?
   https://github.com/openvswitch/ovs#contact

Thanks,
Iwase