Hi,

I am trying to match packet only based on source IPv4 address

Using Internal calls, no flow is added and no error OFPError message

actions = [parser.OFPActionSetQueue(2)]
inst = [parser.OFPInstructionActions(ofproto.OFPIT_APPLY_ACTIONS, actions),
                    parser.OFPInstructionGotoTable(3)]

match = parser.OFPMatch(ipv4_src="10.0.0.1")
flow = parser.OFPFlowMod(datapath=datapath, priority=200,  match=match,
instructions=inst, table_id=1)
flow.datapath = datapath
datapath.send_msg(flow)

But when I change match field to anything else line eth_src, in_port, flow
is added successfully.

Using REST api, successfully added flow

{
    "dpid":1,
    "table_id": 1,
         "match": {
        "dl_type": 2048,
        "nw_src": "10.0.0.2"
      },
    "actions": [
        {
            "type":"GOTO_TABLE",
            "table_id":3
        },
        {
            "type":"SET_QUEUE",
            "queue_id":2
        }
    ]
}

Flow is added successfully

How to add flow with match field only based on IPv4.