Hi Fujimoto,

Thanks for that info. Like the OpenFlow 1.5 specs mention, upon connection
RE-establishment the controller has the option of deleting all flow entries.

I was creating my switch and its flow tables first, starting the ryu
controller second. If I reverse the order I do things, it works just fine.

— Khubaib