Dear friend,
Please, I would like to know if there is a possibility that the "port
stats" files could be modified from list to default ".csv". This my
suggestion is due to the fact that the standard "Comma-Separated Values"
are files are widely used with numpy, pandas, database and others. For
scientific analysis, statistical surveys with prediction and artificial
intelligence. I think if Ryu would have a lot more to offer if the
collected files had the format ".csv" than a list. I thank you.