Hi Edison,

Sorry, I misunderstood.

On 2017年06月24日 01:21, Edison Albuquerque wrote:
It's a single switch with more than one FlowTable.
Consider that I need to insert a group (with it's buckets) after Table_id = 0
and Table_id = 1.

You want to insert the same group entry into table:1 and table:2, right?

To insert a flow into the specified table (which has table_id), please add
"table_id" argument
to FlowMod class.
e.g.)
    # insert into Table_id = 0
    mod = parser.OFPFlowMod(
        datapath=datapath,
        table_id=0,  # Table ID which you want to insert your flow into
        instructions=instructions)  # instructions include your group action
    datapath.send_msg(mod)

    # insert into Table_id = 1
    mod = parser.OFPFlowMod(
        datapath=datapath,
        table_id=1,  # Table ID which you want to insert your flow into
        instructions=instructions)  # Note: the same "instructions" instance
can be reused.
    datapath.send_msg(mod)

Thanks,
Iwase

Sorry if my English isn't good enough to provide a crystal clear question.
Bests.
Edison.

<mailto:iwase.yusu...@gmail.com>>:

    Hi Edison,

    On 2017年06月22日 19:03, Edison Albuquerque wrote:
    > Hi.
    > I'd like to learn how to insert a group between two flowtables.

    What does "between two flowtables" exactly mean?
    You mean "how to insert the same group action into two OpenFlow switches"?
    Or, "how to insert the same group entry into two OpenFlow switches"?

    Thanks,
    Iwase

     > Thanks.
     > Edison.
     >
     > --
     > /_Todos querem um mundo melhor. Poucos colaboram.
     > _/
    >
    > Prof. Edison de Queiroz Albuquerque, BSc, Msc, Dr.
    > Adjunto da Escola Politécnica de Pernambuco, Universidade de Pernambuco
(POLI/UPE)
    > Professor do Curso de Engenharia de Computação
    > Líder do Grupo de Pesquisa em Protocolos de  Redes de Computadores
    > Membro do IEEE (ComSoc), do SBrT, do IECOM e da APEET
    >
    > Universidade de Pernambuco/Escola Politécnica de Pernambuco
    > Rua Benfica, 455 (Bl. 'C' 2. andar) - Bairro: Madalena
    > CEP 50720-001 - Recife, Pernambuco - Brasil
    > Fone: +55 81 3184-7542 <tel:%2B55%2081%203184-7542> - Fax: +55 81 3184-7581
<tel:%2B55%2081%203184-7581>

/_Todos querem um mundo melhor. Poucos colaboram.
_/

Prof. Edison de Queiroz Albuquerque, BSc, Msc, Dr.
Adjunto da Escola Politécnica de Pernambuco, Universidade de Pernambuco
(POLI/UPE)
Professor do Curso de Engenharia de Computação
Líder do Grupo de Pesquisa em Protocolos de  Redes de Computadores
Membro do IEEE (ComSoc), do SBrT, do IECOM e da APEET

Universidade de Pernambuco/Escola Politécnica de Pernambuco
Rua Benfica, 455 (Bl. 'C' 2. andar) - Bairro: Madalena
CEP 50720-001 - Recife, Pernambuco - Brasil
Fone: +55 81 3184-7542 - Fax: +55 81 3184-7581