Hi, Mahmoud

Ryu has the packet library for DHCP, so it may be possible to make your own DHCP server in Ryu application. However it will be very difficult work. Ryu does not provide any DHCP server features.

I don't know what you want to do with DHCP,
but how about running DHCP server independently from Ryu?
I assume you have the topology like below:

         ┌-c0-┐
         |      |

(h1 and h2 means hosts, and s1 and s2 means OVS)

I suggest you to run DHCP server in c0 besides Ryu application,
and install flows to forward DHCP packets to DHCP server.
Then the DHCP server can receive DHCP packets in the topology.

In this case, how to get the binding table depends on the DHCP server you use.

Thanks,
Fujimoto