Hello,
I have another question about making the Ryu controller know about the RSSI
of the AP ( in mininet-wifi) and take handover decisions. I searched about
this topic in  the mailing list, but didn't get any clear answer. I want to
start from a point where the Ryu controller can receive beacons if the
signal is going under a certain threshold.
Do you have an idea how to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Nadia