Hi Suresh,

Hmmm... I can not yet understand why you need to setup such topology though...
You mean you need to spawn two BGP Speakers from a single Ryu application?
If you need to maintain routes separately on SDN-Rtr1/SDN-Rtr2 and need to
select the best path for each router, the per-peer local AS setting may not be
suitable.

Thanks,
Iwase