I found the following script on the net. I use it to run and debug my ryu
apps. You can modify the script according to your need. You need to change
the "main_app" to your application name. You should also place this script
in the same path as your ryu app (or you might as well specify its path
address).

#!/usr/bin/env python

import sys
from ryu.cmd import manager

def main():
    sys.argv.append('--ofp-tcp-listen-port')
    sys.argv.append('6653')
    # sys.argv.append('static')

    sys.argv.append('main_app')
    # sys.argv.append('--verbose')
    sys.argv.append('--enable-debugger')
    sys.argv.append('--observe-links')
    manager.main()

if __name__ == '__main__':
    main()

<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=d9c663a6-a170-4bc5-9014-0914d2d8eaac>
I’m
protected online with Avast Free Antivirus. Get it here — it’s free forever.
<https://www.avast.com/en-in/recommend?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=default3&tag=d9c663a6-a170-4bc5-9014-0914d2d8eaac>
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>