Ralph Corderoy <ra...@inputplus.co.uk> wrote:
 |> -   memcpy(&urlp->url_path.s, "/INBOX", sizeof("/INBOX"));
 |> +   memcpy(&urlp->url_path.s[i], "/INBOX", sizeof("/INBOX"));
 |
 |That looks like it could just be strcpy(3) to save the reader checking
 |both string literals are the same.

That would not have changed the issue, right?  No, URL will become
an object instead of a dumb carrier in v15, just like Mailbox.  It
will have n_string member objects, then.
Copying the NUL is conscious, otherwise i would have used
n_strscpy() (a better variant of strlcpy() in my opinion).

--steffen

S-nail-users@lists.sourceforge.net