Hello.

This will be the last message that goes to s-nail-users, i will
unsubscribe it from s-mailx in just a second.

Please subscribe to s-mailx [1] if you are still interested in
S-nail, which will hopefully transform to S-mailx in the
forthcoming years.

Unfortunately i have to break the promise to automatically
resubscribe all of you to s-mailx because i never "saved a copy"
of the list, and Sourceforge.net does no longer allow access.

Again i want to say "thanks, Sourceforge.net" for hosting this
project so many years!  I have read from this "forge" in
a computer magazine many years ago, and then (with some pythonic
diversions) i was there myself.  I think there is no other such
site which offers mailing-lists to their users, still.

Ciao.

--steffen

S-nail-users@lists.sourceforge.net