Hello again David, all!

David Čepelík <d...@dcepelik.cz> wrote:
 |I suspect I have found a bug in s-nail/s-mailx.
 |the mail command would block indefinitely. The same
 |happens when trying to read local mail.
 |
 |I cloned https://git.sdaoden.eu/scm/s-nail.git and
 |built the `devel' target, then run s-nail in gdb.
 |The backtrace shown by gdb upon killing the process
 |is attached.
 |
 |I managed to fix the build by #undef-ing HAVE_GETRANDOM
 |in auxlily.c:60. Then, n_msleep is not called and the
 |application works as usual.

I just had a premature infant!  Not even seven months, this
requires medical assistance.
I am absolutely sure your beautiful wife made that so much better!

In a future release S-nail will not only handle failure of
/dev/urandom, but will also be able to handle complete failure,
like ENOSYS errors, of getrandom(2/3).

Greetings and best wishes to .CZ!!
Ciao,

--steffen