Hello Dohle.

Cág wrote in <20180810214003.meixb%c...@bitmessage.ch>:
 |> hereby i announce S-nail v14.9.11 "Tit family enjoying a bath".
 |
 |Steffen, I see you love them tits ;)

Tits of all sort i like very much!  Yes, i really adore them.
I am thankful that life is so that i can foil trials to stain me
with the German term "Der hat eine Meise" with the words "A lot of
tits indeed!"!  Much confidence in me, and i am not willing to
abuse that.

 |Just saying, I'm more of a jackdaw kinda guy. Please name the next one
 |"Gregarious jackdaw consuming invertebrates".

The latter can be the pest.  There is black colour present in
v14.9.12, that i can promise -- but crows as such take more time.

 |P.S. You are my favorite software developer

Oh, i wish i could say that from myself, but thank you.
(Soo much to do!)  It is getting better.

Greetings to Switzerland, and a nice Sunday i wish.
Ciao Cág!

--steffen