Hello list.

I have mentioned on this list that i will release v14.9.12 on this
day, the 20th jubilee of my first contact with Unix.  A (cheap
debug version of) SuSE Linux it was, to be exact.  And now that
there is SuSE at least on the list...

Long story short: i want to delay the release by about two weeks.
Good night!

We really and unfortunately have quite some bugfixes
which should be shipped out.  And also some new features, as
always.  But i recently got some bug reports (fixed), was shown that
OpenSSL changed their RANDom implementation (a bit), and therefore
had to reread their manual (and look into the source code because
that is under-reported).

And also i still have not found time to look into one of the
issues that Werner Fink mentioned, in order to offer at least
something like a functional equivalence to that.

Then i want the full test cycle, the internal structure has
changed a bit, and my download limit is a bit stressed until the
22nd (to stressed for downloading some full ISO images at least).

So the conclusion as above ;) is the better way to go, and maybe
i can do one thing, or two in that time.  OpenPGP still not...
Ciao,

--steffen