Hello list.

I stumbled upon a long lasting bug in the handling of MBOX files.
It only comes into play if the input file is an invalid MBOX, and
also depends on the (`sort') order in which messages are written.
(We should not write in `sort' order, but that is a different
thing.)  This makes it unlikely to happen in practice, but since
i do not expect v14.10.0 to be released before winter i will
release another update next week.

Thank you, and a nice weekend i wish.

--steffen