--- Forwarded from Noctambule <noctamb...@protonmail.com> ---
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2020 11:55:26 +0000
To: "stef...@sdaoden.eu" <stef...@sdaoden.eu>
From: Noctambule <noctamb...@protonmail.com>
Subject: s-nail & S/MIME

Hi Steffen,

I feel a bit embarrassed to send you this email directly, but even
if I sent it to S-mailx-request five days ago, I can't see it in
archives. Therefore, I do not really know if you received it. If
you already saw it, please accept my apologies.

Take care

That was the message :

At work, I extensively use S/MIME and due to the recent event, I
had to use s-nail to read my emails. S/MIME decryption works quite
nicely but I still have a problem. When I attempt to read an
encrypted mail, the PAGER is launched before I see the "PEM pass phrase:"
prompt. So we can't see that prompt If I blindly type my password,
the mail is finally decrypted but the PAGER get messed up.

The keys assigned to commands are not applied. For example, if a type
"Up", "Down" and "Backspace", it shows the following results :

:^[OA^[OB^?

The only way to go down is to type on "Return", but the output will
be also messed up. Every line will have glitches like this :

:
All servers will be using Debian buster
:

At this point, the only way to go back is to CTRL + C. I hope you
understand my description. :)

Kind regards

 -- End forward <VoDeZrZpg0_t9tDNC1tLAY4K_KTfHPwu7YQHxi9O0d587pGBHzKDb8e-\
 EBRaymOd19nWETnLspLmhXcyqCHLQ_mfwPxHWqSsAvJpMzldUlI=@protonmail.com>

--steffen