Hello Roberto.

Roberto Ricci wrote in
<20200603132131.GA19797@ricci>:
 |Hi,
 |
 |I'm trying to cross-compile s-nail version 14.9.19 on a Void Linux host.
 |
 |I run the command:
 |    make CC=name_of_cross_compiler OPT_CROSS_BUILD=yes config
 |but I get the following error:
 |    [...]
 |     . OS error mapping table generated ... no
 |    make: *** [makefile:23: config] Error 1
 |
 |This probably happens because the config script needs to compile a program
 |and then run it. Obviously it fails if I am cross-compiling.
 |Normal compilation has no trouble.
 |I may be able to apply some workaround to the scripts, but I wonder if
 |there's some other option I can supply to make config to solve the problem.

What a mess ;-))
I think one part of the software has been moved without carrying
on another, i am sorry for that.  That does not work out, we need
to generate the error mapping table, so this is a non-trivial
thing to do.  Hm.  Well, i think all bets are off for you at the
moment, i think i will have to create something that uses the
preprocessor to dump out data, and then a portable (awk?) parser
has to parse that.  Alternatively we need to add support for an
entire local toolchain in order to compile C programs which work
with the cross-build data output.  An option even more messy.

 |Thanks

Sorry for that.
A fix will hopefully be in v14.10.0.

 --End of <20200603132131.GA19797@ricci>