Steffen Nurpmeso wrote in
 <20210809225613.w0cek%stef...@sdaoden.eu>:
 |Stephen Isard wrote in
 | <8840-1628541626-84...@sneakemail.com>:
 ||Rogue email messages seem a rather trivial worry in comparison.  But I
 ||have received one, with structure
 ||mimeview, s-nail offers to display the logo and does so correctly, but
 ||it doesn't offer to display the html.  I can get the html displayed with
 |
 |`mimeview', hmm, well, it is a text/ thing, it of course
 |interferes with the above.  It will simply call the handler
 |otherwise :-(  I think better it would be if it would also ask
 |whether it should run it.

With credit to you, `mimeview' will in the future also ask for
whether any text/* thing should be displayed, instead of simply
invoking the pipe- or mailcap handler for it.  (This only for
non-"copiousoutput" handlers, as those will be integrated into the
normal `type' display anyway ... occasionally if rich output is
chosen, at least.  Other mailers allow for much better choosing,
resorting etc., we not yet.  Sorry!)

Ciao and good night from Germany!!

--steffen