<a.bia...@tiscali.it> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have discovered a problem with Heirloom mailx, which I'm able to also
> reproduce in s-nail (I understand mailx is no longer maintained).
> ..

I think Heirloom mailx has more or less vanished from most *nix
package repositories with the exception of NetBSD's pkgsrc. If you
do put together a patch for the ../mail/heirloom-mailx package you
can probably just submit it via their GNATS web interface (select
"pkg" under catagory):

http://www.netbsd.org/support/send-pr.html

You can also just post it here and I'll put together a pkgsrc diff
patch for submittal.  I was the original maintainer of the package
but don't have commit privileges so upgrades and/or patches get
submitted as a Problem Report.

Cheers,