  Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2022 01:43:05 GMT
  Subject: You may lose access to some of your third-party apps
  From: Google <no-re...@accounts.google.com>

  On May 30, you may lose access to apps that are using less
  secure sign-in technology

  To help keep your account secure, Google will no longer
  support the use of third-party apps or devices which ask
  you to sign in to your Google Account using only your
  username and password. Instead, you’ll need to sign in
  using Sign in with Google or other more secure technologies,
  like OAuth 2.0.

So, it looks like with my current .mailrc file,
"heirloom mailx 12.5" and "s-nail 14.9.23" will stop
working on May 30.

Can anyone coach me how to configure my .mailrc file so that
I can continue to use gmail?

In reading through the gmail documents, one part reads:

  You can sign in to your Google Account from any third-party
  app that has the "Sign in with Google" option.

Does s-nail have this option?

Thank you for your help.