First of all, thank you for s-mailx, it has been a tool that I have relied on for some time whenever I need SMTP on a server without an MTA.

Recently, I have run into a problem where CSV files with CRLF line endings are getting mangled and arrive at the the recipient with the 0x0D, 0x0A changed to three 0x0A characters.  I thought the easiest way to solve this would be to force the attachments to base64, but I have not been able to find the correct settings to make this happen.

I have experimented with -X mimetype, and I can change the mimetype of the attachment, but I cannot get the attachment to base64.  I thought perhaps -S sendcharsets would help, but no luck in any of my testing.

Could anyone point me in the direction I need to look to figure this out?

Thank you,

John