John Dodson wrote in
 <1fe2f0055b88c96d338c8a22648a2feb88f39f0f.ca...@bigpond.com>:
 |Dear Steffen,
 |Thank you for all your efforts on s-nail, I wish you a very good
 |festive season!

Thank you very much, John Dodson!  It is only a little thing.

Greetings to beautiful Australia -- Christmas in Summer must
be strange, .. was it you who told the story of the beach session
in the past, i wonder?  Here, for beach feelings, we currently
only have to lift our hats to get wet, that much is plain :)

All the best to you and your family!!

--steffen