Jim,
Cool link. The quality of the film is quite astonishing. Thanks for the link.

Daniel McConnachie
Retired Head of Music
Stouffville District Secondary School

--- On Sat, 1/1/11, Jim and Cheryl Martin <[email protected]> wrote:

From: Jim and Cheryl Martin <[email protected]>
Subject: {S-Scale List} R.I.P. Kodachrome
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, January 1, 2011, 5:01 AM















 
 



  


    
      
      
      Hi Guys:



The fact that I'm at the keyboard at this hour is a pretty good indication I'm 

not much of a party animal, but I'm in good spirits with an 18 year old lass at 

my side (Glenfiddich single malt).  As 2010 passes, so does a photographic 
icon. 

 The first link has nothing to do with trains, but is everything for those who 

captured them on film.  The 88 year old colour movie is, I think, quite 

astonishing.  The second link tells the story of quite a rail fan and his 

last-minute photo developing quest.  Anyone know who Jim DeNike is?



Happy New Year.



Jim 



RIP KODACHROME  (1935-2010)

a link to this 1922 Kodachrome test:

http://www.videouniversity.com/kodachrome-film-tests



Also:



www.nytimes.com/2010/12/30/us/30film.html





    
     

    
    


 



  










[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/S-Scale/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    [email protected] 
    [email protected]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [email protected]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Reply via email to