Dave,  Some interesting suggestions for adhesives have been offered but I
always put a small screw in addition to ACC when attaching 802s to extensions,
which I've done a lot.  I grind off the tip of the screw if needed.  On some
occasions I have simply used a short length of brass wire press-fit into the
extension...just any kind of "mechanical" way to add strength to the glued
joint.  Brooks Stover

--- In S-Scale@yahoogroups.com, David Engle <rirocket@...> wrote:

>  Has anyone had the occasion to cement a KD-802 box to a piece of styrene,
> such as an extension mount.  What would the best cement for this, either a
> Tenax, ACC, or JBWeld type.  Thanks Much.
> Dave Engle

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: