Anyone interested in buying a built-up Lehigh Valley mine? This includes the mine 
head and the coal breaker but not the power house. I had it sold, but my buyer welched 
on me due to some timing issues beyond either of our control. The guy who is storing 
the mine wants it out of his basement. I have not seen the mine in about 15 years, but 
the guy who is storing it tells me it is in the same condition it was 15 years 
ago--but, then, he's an attorney. I built this around 1986, and if you have a copy of 
the "S Gaugian" that featured the St. Louis Famous-Barr layout, you might be able to 
see it there. Price $350 including S&H.

    Contact me off-list.

Gerry Evans
In Flagstaff


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to