How Long is a "Short Circuit"?  :-) Couldn't resist. Sorry.

-----Original Message-----
From: traindoctor2003 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2003 8:16 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [S-Trains] transient extremes of AF Commutators revisited


Post what you will here if you have questions regarding any and all 
AF problems or questions concerning power or rail hookup. Transient 
pickup rail and rail block questions are welcomed. Ask what you will, 
seek what you may, I am here to stay until July 5. Answers may take 
some time depending upon volume and family time. I have a major in 
Electrical Engineering. First in class. I do not wish to accelerate 
any bravado. What is, is simply what is.

I am doing this as a favor for my Uncle.

No stupid posts 
I do not like stupid.
You want to quest, then feel free to do so.
Ask honestly and you will be answered as such.
Ask as a fool and you will be treated as such.

But please ask. And I will answer as fits the question.

Alan


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 



+

+

S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to