**(((I have an old 1977 black and white TV with single dipole telescoping antenna 
just 8 ft. from my layout and I get NO interference of any kind from any of my 
transformers or 35+ locomotives. If you need all that stuff then you may have 
a major wiring problem within your home.)))***

Shoot!! I'd better move out too then,...before the electrical fire!! :^)
I haven't verified how many of my locos cause TV interference,..but for sure
my ol' trusty 282 will cause it! It also caused a noise on my video camera when using 
it close to the track at Christmas.
Now,..since then, I swapped armatures,....I'll have to run a test and see ifn' it 
still happens.
FWIW....our house was built in the early to mid-60's. The den was added,..maybe early 
70's...the 282 interfered with TV's in both the older and newer part of the house.

Rick.




[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to