Hi All,

It will be 10 years ago the first week in August that we were all at the
NMRA Valley Forge Express convention. I was the originator (instigator) to
get the NASG into a joint convention with the NMRA. Charlie Leonard and I
went to monthly meetings for 3 years before the convention.

The NMRA convention will be in Philadelphia in 2006. I am not currently
affiliated with any "club". I would entertain the idea of doing a joint NMRA
& NASG convention if we can get enough committed bodies from this area to
make a proposal, and attend the meetings. I will NOT be the one attending
the monthly meetings. I have been there and done that. The crunch of
manpower is not really needed until about 3 months before the convention.

There were 26,000 people that came through the doors in 2 1/2 days of the
public train show. We owned every hotel room for a 20-mile radius. That is a
LOT of possible S Scalers.

Feedback please.....

Thanks
Bill


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to