On the k-line cars....Charles Ro has them for 16.95....I ordered 11 and the
shipping was only 6.00...Bob

http://www.charlesro.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=CRSC&Categ
ory_Code=SKRS

BOY HAS THE LIST SHRUNK....ON THE 2ND ALL WERE LISTED....


----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 12:23 AM
Subject: [S-Trains] K Line S Cars


> Hello,
>
> I bought 2  K line boxcars.  I found one of them has a tendency to derail
> through AF switches.  On closer examination, I see that the wheel flanges
are not
> tapered to a point.  I think the flange is getting pinched in the flange
> guard section of the switch (if that is what you call that formed rail
length near
> the frog).  Otherwise, the trucks on these cars are sprung
> construction--again, if that is the correct terminology.
> I really enjoy Chuck Harrington's catalog site. Many thanks for that
Chuck!
>
> JohnR
>
>
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
>
>
> S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
> All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!
>
> To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
>
>
>


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to