Here is a link to AF Reverse unit diagrams that may help.

http://www.tuveson.com/afeunit.htm 

http://www.tuveson.com/steamwiring.htm

CArl
 

-----Original Message-----
From: John Gattis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2003 1:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [S-Trains] E unit how does it work


I know the E unit switches the motor for the engine to run forward or
backward.  But how does it work?  I have engine that it looks like somneone
tried to electronically replaced it.  But All I get on the motor is a buzz
noise and a armature just vibrates back and forth. Thanks John




S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


S-Trains list sponsor: http://www.americanflyertrains.com
All the Flyer you desire...books and accessories too!

To UNSUBSCRIBE from this list send a note to [EMAIL PROTECTED] 

Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ 


Reply via email to