Hi all,

I'm trying to use s3ql for multi terabyte backup, which has lot of
duplication at the block level ,

But I'm finding that since I've changed to using a machine ith debian
jessie installed that I'm getting to the situation where I get the
"Transport endpoint is not connected", error messages, the mount.s3ql if
still running on the most recent time
this has happened but I'm not 100% sure that has always been the case.,
however I haven't capture a backtrace.

The system was reliable when I was running debian wheezy and using S3ql
1.11, but the jessie machine has 2.11.

Is this a known issue with 2.11  ? - is it worth upgrading to the latest ?
I'm hesistant because this is a production server and I normally prefer
distribution packages, on production.