I am some cleanup of my s3 archives and need to pull some files
back from glacier.  On a whim I took a look at the s3 tools page
here:

http://s3tools.org/usage

And said to myself "Oh Look!" version 1.5.0-beta1 has a "restore"
command to retrieve objects from glacier storage -- Wonderful!

So I download and install it.  The restore command isn't there!

The usage appears to be pretty much identical to that usage listed
the web page above (including an exact match to the version) except
the "restore" command is not listed.

What gives?  (Running under Suse 11.2 if that matters).

--
Will McCown, Rolling Hills Estates, CA
w...@ross-mccown.com