Hello all,

I am new to s3cmd tools as well as not very proficient with linux.

I am running a ubuntu virtual machine with a zfs store for dumping my
backups to. Once they have been dumped i have a cron setup to run at 4am
using the sync method to send the updated changes to s3. My question is
does anyone know how to setup an email report or is there a logfile that
can be used to report on if the sync completed or log any errors? I just
want to make sure that I get a report each day stating that my upload was
complete etc.

Thanks for your help

--
Sincerely,