Hi,

1. Yes, they're in the s3cmd.ini file. it's a bit of a maze but the
credentials are in there :) on linux that should be in .s3cmd/ but i'm only
working from memory at the moment and could be wrong.

2. I'm not qualified to answer the parameters question sadly, The sync
functionality (which i admit, i've been having a few issues with. but
that's a different topic) is basically a file dump and any files you point
at it... say you have a directory called /this/place/ and run the command
$> s3cmd -sync /this/place s3://bucketplace/. it'll copy all of the files
in that directory to the s3 bucket on AWS. likewise it works in reverse too.

Likewise,
David~

On 3 November 2015 at 21:06, Cherish Drain <cherishdrain...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have two questions:
>
> 1. How do I tell s3mod the aws credentials? Does it read the credentials
> from a file just like the aws commands do?
>
> 2. How can I convert the following aws sync command to use s3mod
>
> aws s3 sync ./test s3://test --content-encoding "gzip" --content-type
> "text/html" --cache-control "max-age=0, no-cache" --exclude "*" --include
> "index.html" --profile stage
>
> I want to be able to use the content-type, content-encoding, and
> cache-control parameters. It is not clear that you provide access to these
> parameters.
>
> Best,
> Cherish

Best Wishes