Hi there

Apologies in advance if this question has been answered before.  I have
searched FAQs and google but haven't come up with an answer.

I would like to implement a scheduled backup using s3cmd sync to an s3
bucket, and use a lifecycle rule to archive s3 objects in the target bucket
to Glacier after 1 day.

My question is - once an object is archived to Glacier, if I perform s3cmd
sync to that object, will it recognise that a new copy is just archived,
and not re-upload, or will it consider it deleted and try to re-upload?

Thanks and kind regards

Shaun