Hi Frank,

Sorry for the long delay of my reply.

First, thank you for keeping the package up to date for the Fedora and EPEL
distributions.

I'm still working on a few things, and so I plan to be able to do the next
release in 1 or 2 weeks maximum.
In general the git repo version is somehow stable and usable, but I would
prefer and advise to not take anything else than release for distribution.
Release are more tested and it might be harder to investigate reported
issues on random non release versions.

Also, especially for the next release, I have a few bugs in mind and at
least something to cover python 3.9, so it will definitively be better if
you could wait for the coming release.

Don't hesitate to ask if you need further details.

Regards,

Florent