Hi,

Indeed there is no worry to have with this warning.

To be smart, s3cmd identify files that have the same content, and in that
case try to upload it only once and do remote copies to create the other
files more efficiently.
But some servers do not support remote copies, so, in that case there is
this warning and we fallback to upload all the files individually.

Regards,
Florent