Sabily using usb-creator.exe and UNetbootin doesn't work for me.

I have seen that it has gotten stuck at:

"SYSLINUX 3.82 2009-06-09 EBIOS Copyright (C) 1994-2009 H. Peter Anvin
et al"

--
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Sabily
Team, which is subscribed to Sabily.

Title:
  Wisabi and usb-creator.exe fails Sabily installation

Status in Sabily:
  New

Bug description:
  Wisabi Windows installer stalls with InstallationMedia:
  sabily-11.04-desktop-i386-small.iso,
  sabily-10.10-desktop-i386-small.iso and
  sabily-10.10-desktop-i386-ultimate.iso. I have tried to install Sabily
  by putting the .iso under the same folder where the wisabi.exe file is
  stored. I have also recieved a Blue Screen in Windows when using
  wisabi.exe alone. usb-creator.exe has also failed with an installation
  of Sabily from an USB flash drive.