Subhanallah... I'm not think about it.
Thanks for the explanation...
Soon we discuss about it...

meorbu

From: abdelmonam.ko...@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 15:49:27 +0200
Subject: Re: [Sabily.team] FW: ideas for sabily
To: meo...@hotmail.com
CC: aelmahmo...@sabily.org; jme...@sabily.org; sabily.team@lists.launchpad.net

2011/10/1 meorbu a <meo...@hotmail.com>

> > Salsabil, Tasnim, Kauthsar
>
> Sounds good !
>
> > > Alhamdulillah... Hope admin will considered to use it...

We will consider that in discussion inshalla, just keep it in mind when we will
start discussion ;)

> > Sijjiin, Hamim
>
> Not those please !!!! May Allah save us from hell fire.
>
> > > We need to remember it too... So we will more care not to be punished at
> > > the Judgment Day.. Insya'Allah...

Well..yes we should remember them but not in that way, in fact Sabily means "my
path", or "may way" so imagine a realse name "Sabily Hamim" --> "my path
Hamim"!!!   May Allah save us from hell fire...did you see what brother Ahmed
means by not using these places?

--
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka