Assalamu' alaikum...
Thats is nice extension for Gnome3. ;)
i think thats is more usable if anyone can give to all, maybe just a litle
file as .ICS or .CSV where include all of Day Event in Hijri Calendar, such
as when Ied Fitri, when Isra' Mi'raj, when First Day of Shauum, etc...
Thankyou, Wassalam. ;)

+++++++
http://frijal.com/about | Linux User #483428 |
http://launchpad.net/~frijal| Ubuntu Counter Project #27254 |