in most linux distro they use always a specific colour/collection of
colours, and they don't change them for a long period..so we need to keep
our colours identity..of course we can change the design as we want...

عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka
http://sabily-guru.blogspot.com/
http://geek-tounsi.blogspot.com/