السلام عليكم،

On Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 10:21:54PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> any news for this subject?
>
> 2011/11/1 أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmo...@sabily.org>
> >  Currently Evolution is the default calendar app for Ubuntu, although
> >  Thunderbird is the default email app.
> >
> >  Thunderbird can be used as a calendar app instead of evolution, that
> >  requires the installation of Lightning (xul-ext-lightning package).
> >
> >  The problem though is that the integration of Thunderbird+Lightning
> >  calendar with desktop's (wether unity or gnome-shell) date/time applet
> >  is still not working. I am still trying with an extension (called
> >  Evolution mirror) that claims that it can do the job.
> >
> >  Any thoughts ?
---end quoted text---

  Between my realtime job, Islamic Date/Time function GNOME Shell
  extension, and the current revolution, I don't think that I can do
  anything regarding Thunderbird & calendar integration. If anyone
  is willing to volunteer, please go ahead.

--
 ‎أحمد المحمودي (Ahmed El-Mahmoudy)
  Digital design engineer