Walaikum Alsalaam,

Sorry for the late response, this mail was lost in the immense number of
e-mails I get daily.

I was living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia for the last 13 years (my age minus
2 years), but I moved 3 months ago to Canada. So that way I won't be
able to spread Ubuntu/Sabily there anymore.

I'm now working for Canonical on Unity, under a contract. Hence I won't
be able to help develop sabily (sorry for that, if I get time free in
the future, I sure will).

I really like the work the Sabily team has done, I use many of the
Sabily apps here on Ubuntu. Jazakallah.

Bilal Akhtar