2011/12/1 أحمد المحمودي <aelmahmo...@sabily.org>

> السلام عليكم،
>
> On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:57:34PM +0100, Abdelmonam Kouka wrote:
> > - I put aqsa wallpapers (/usr/share/sabily-wallpapers/aqsa)
>
> You didn't put the wallpapers in tahaselim/ folder, probably I will add
> those myself anyways.

OK

> > - I put the two backgrounds done by brother muslih for uhud and I suppose
> > that they should be under /usr/share/sabily-wallpapers/uhud and I ask you
> > please to package these two backgrounds to be placed there (and I propose
> > also to take this tradition: the wallpapers specific of a release should
> be
> > placed in a directory having the name of the release and placed under
> > /usr/share/sabily-wallpapers, what do you think?)
>
> Only the second wallpaper will be in sabily-wallpapers package, but the
> first wallpaper will be in plymouth-theme-sabily package.

The idea is to have wallpapers designed for a specific release in a same
directory, could we have the principal wallpaper twice (one under plymouth
direcotry, and a copy or a link under
/usr/share/sabily-wallpapers/<release_namle>)?

> > - I add also the following simple and beautiful wallpapers and I put them
> > under /usr/share/sabily-wallpapers/generic and I propose that you package
> > this photo to be placed here, and each time we have a beautiful and
> generic
> > wallpaper we add it to this collection named "generic". these wallpapers
> > are:
> >
> http://www.sabily.org/artwork/galerie/Wallpaper/11.04/sabily-wall-sbr-1.jpg
> >
> http://www.sabily.org/artwork/galerie/Wallpaper/11.04/Sabily-wall-sbr-3-wide.jpg
> >
> http://www.sabily.org/artwork/galerie/Wallpaper/11.04/Sabily-wall-sbr-3.jpg
> >
> > What do you think?
>
> Will add them insh'Allah
>
> > PS1 : I think that photos under /usr/share/sabily-wallpapers/aqsa should
> be
> > renamed!
>
> Why ?

some names are not suitable (Temple_mount, by_David_Shankbone...)

--
عبد المنعم كوكة
Abdelmonam Kouka